- Darragh \d(a)-rra-gh\ is a name of Irish origin. The name is derived from the Old Irish word daire (modern Irish doire), which means oak.
Darragh Ó Sé
- Darragh Ó Sé (born 5 March 1975 in Ard an Bhóthair, Ventry, County Kerry) is an Irish former Gaelic footballer.
- Darragh Fitzgibbon (born 1 April 1997) is an Irish hurler who plays as a midfielder for club side Charleville, divisional side Avondhu, university side University College Cork and at inter-co
- Darragh Patrick Lenihan (born 16 March 1994) is an Irish professional footballer who plays as a defender for Blackburn Rovers.
- Darragh Markey (born 23 May 1997) is an Irish professional footballer playing for League of Ireland Premier Division club, St Patrick's Athletic, the club he started his professional career w
ITV unveiled its sixth Chaser on last night's (19.11.20) 'The Chase' - Darragh 'The Menace' Ennis. The 40-year-old scientist - who appeared as a contestant on the ITV show in 2017 - made a t..Δείτε το άρθρο
The Irish research neuroscientist Darragh Ennis says the five other Chasers were on hand to pick him up when he lost the first time in ITV quiz show The Chase. Ennis, 40, debuted on Thursday..Δείτε το άρθρο
ITV's new Chaser Darragh Ennis has finally made his debut on the show - and viewers are all saying one thing about it. After five long years, The Chase has introduced the new Chaser to the t..Δείτε το άρθρο