- Elias is the Latin and Greek equivalent of Elijah (Hebrew Eliyahu, Arabic Ilyas), a prophet in Israel in the 9th century BCE, mentioned in several holy books.
- Jeffrey Sciullo (born November 22, 1987) is an American professional wrestler and musician. He is currently working for WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Elias
Elias James Corey
- Elias James "E.J." Corey (Arabic: إلياس جيمس خوري; born July 12, 1928) is an American-Lebanese organic chemist.
- Elias Abuelazam (Arabic: الياس أبو عزام, Hebrew: אליאס אבו אל עזאם, born August 29, 1976) is an Arab-Israeli convicted murderer, and a suspect of racially-motivated serial killings and stab
Elias Abu Shabaki
- Elias Abu Shabaki (also spelled Ilyas Abu Shabaka; Arabic: الياس أبو شبكة, May 3, 1903 – January 27, 1947) was a Lebanese writer, poet, editor, translator and literary critic, he was one of
Gavin Newsom in the upcoming recall election. Or maybe he would have done it anyway. But Newsom and the state government he heads are at long last moving to relieve one of the major causes o..Δείτε το άρθρο
For the last 11 years, Democrats have controlled every statewide office in California, while gradually building their majorities in both houses of the state Legislature to levels significant..Δείτε το άρθρο
Democracy Docket founder and voting rights attorney, Marc Elias, discusses how to deal with the mounting number of voter suppression laws being enacted across the country, and explains how “..Δείτε το άρθρο