- Graciela (August 23, 1915 – April 7, 2010) was an Afro-Cuban singer of Latin jazz.
- Graciela Iturbide (born May 16, 1942) is a Mexican photographer. Her work has been exhibited internationally and is included in many major museum collections such as the San Francisco Museum
- Graciela Alexandra Márquez (born (1978-03-23)23 March 1978 in Maracay) is a Venezuelan female volleyball player.
- Graciela Chichilnisky (born 1946) is an Argentine American mathematical economist and an authority on climate change, a professor of economics at Columbia University.
- Graciela Beltrán (born December 29, 1974) is a Mexican singer and actress. She began singing in the Los Angeles area at the age of six at restaurants and parties.
“I do not like Mexican stereotypes, but unfortunately many photographers who come from abroad and who have not understood my country fall into this error,” says Graciela Iturbide, as a solo..Δείτε το άρθρο
Angel Woman, Sonoran desert, 1979. Photograph: All images copyright Graciela Iturbide, courtesy of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, unless otherwise stated Graciela Iturbide was out with her..Δείτε το άρθρο
Pictures at an Exhibition presents images of one notable show every weekday. Today’s show: “Graciela Iturbide” is on view at the Fotografie Forum Frankfurt in Germany through Sunday, June 30..Δείτε το άρθρο
Legendary Mexican photographer Graciela Iturbide has a retrospective at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston this spring, but you don’t need to trek across the country to sample her arresting imag..Δείτε το άρθρο