- Michael is a masculine given name that comes from Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל / מיכאל (Mīkhāʼēl [miχaˈʔel]), derived from the question מי כאל mī kāʼēl, meaning "Who is like God?".Patronymic surnames tha
- Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer.
- Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963), also known by his initials MJ, is an American former professional basketball player and the principal owner of the Charlotte Hornets of the Na
- Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (Italian: [mikeˈlandʒelo di lodoˈviːko ˌbwɔnarˈrɔːti siˈmoːni]; 6 March 1475 – 18 February 1564), known best as simply Michelangelo (English: ), was
- Michael (Hebrew pronunciation: [mixaˈʔel]; Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל, romanized: Mîkhā'ēl, lit. 'Who is like God?'; Greek: Μιχαήλ, romanized: Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michahel; Coptic: ⲙⲓⲭⲁⲏⲗ; Arabic: ميخائيل
"I've led the league in slugging percentage," Joey Votto said at the start of spring training. "I have to remind myself that at the core, that's who I am." He had gotten away from it the pas..Δείτε το άρθρο
WFAN’s Craig Carton and Evan Roberts edged ESPN New York’s "The Michael Kay Show" in the programs’ first full ratings book going head-to-head, according to Nielsen Audio data released on Mon..Δείτε το άρθρο
If I don’t pull the panels they’ll be crushed. And if I cut those trees down myself, the pole barn will be crushed. So there I was, damp, muddy and festooned with wet burdock burrs, hacking..Δείτε το άρθρο