- Sean is a male given name of Irish origin. Its correct Irish spelling is Seán ([ʃɔːnˠ]) or Séan ([ʃeːnˠ]), while an older form is Seaghán or Seaġán.
- Sean John Combs (born November 4, 1969), also known by the stage names Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Puffy, or Diddy, is an American rapper, singer, record producer, entrepreneur, record executive, a
- Sean Justin Penn (born August 17, 1960) is an American actor, director and filmmaker. He has won two Academy Awards, for his roles in the mystery drama Mystic River (2003) and the biopic Milk
- Sean Michael Waltman (born July 13, 1972) is an American podcaster and retired professional wrestler, better known by his ring name X-Pac.
- Sean Patrick Hannity (born December 30, 1961) is an American talk show host and conservative political commentator.
Sean Kinney’s size — 6-foot-2, 280 pounds — presents one expectation when he steps on the wrestling mat. His baby face conjures up another. The Nazareth freshman left even his coaches perple..Δείτε το άρθρο
The Indianapolis Colts added some versatility and experience to the secondary by bringing in veteran safety Sean Davis on a one-year deal. Davis is likely to take the role behind starters Kh..Δείτε το άρθρο
Ramón Laureano and Sean Murphy remained out of the A’s lineup with respective wrist injuries for Sunday’s series finale against the Astros. Murphy had “a little trouble” swinging in the cage..Δείτε το άρθρο