- Jose is the English transliteration of the Hebrew and Aramaic name Yose, which is etymologically linked to Yosef or Joseph.
- Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin (born Ioseb Besarionis dzе Jughashvili; 18 December [O.S. 6 December] 1878 – 5 March 1953) was a Georgian revolutionary and Soviet politician who led the Soviet U
- Paul Joseph Goebbels (German: [ˈpaʊ̯l ˈjoːzɛf ˈɡœbl̩s] (listen); 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945) was a German Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945.
- The Joseon dynasty (also transcribed as Chosŏn or Chosen, Korean: 조선; officially the Kingdom of Great Joseon, Korean: 대조선국, lit.
- Joseph Smith Jr. (December 23, 1805 – June 27, 1844) was an American religious leader and founder of Mormonism and the Latter Day Saint movement.
Jose Mourinho has been sacked by Tottenham after just 17 months in charge. It comes just days before Spurs face Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday and follows a bad run of fr..Δείτε το άρθρο
Tottenham fired Jose Mourinho on Monday after only 17 months in charge, and just as he was preparing to coach the club in the League Cup final. Mourinho was hired in November 2019 to replace..Δείτε το άρθρο
Ramirez went 1-for-4 with a solo home run in Sunday's 6-3 loss to the Reds. Ramirez has gone yard twice in the last four games. The third baseman is slashing .232/.302/.464 with four homers,..Δείτε το άρθρο